Mattel Escalations to Tier 2
If a Phone Escalation is determined to be a Pixel Press (Tier 2) issue (Defined as an issue that cannot be resolved through ALL of the information available in the Help Desk) Mattel support will:
- Create a ticket using the form below on behalf of the customer.
- Identify which Mattel Support team member created the ticket by entering their own email in the email field
- Include the customers contact preference, email or phone number and the related contact information in the body of the message
- The ticket should include the following information:
- device details (make, model, operating system)
- area of app where problem is occurring (i.e. Infinity Wall)
- as much detail on the problem as possible
- The customer will receive a return call or email within 48 normal business hours from the Pixel Press team.
- In most cases an article will be created within 2-3 business days relevant to the issue an an effort to reduce the need for Tier 2 escalation on the topic in the future.
- Any request related to education product support, services or orders should be handled as a Tier 2 ticket immediately.