NOTE: Entries for this contest ends January 31st, 2016 at 11:59p CST and winners will be announced here on February 2nd, 2016.
2.1.16 UPDATE: Contest entry is now closed, thanks to all who participated.
2.2.16 UPDATE: Winners announced, read about it here.
About the #13bitBuilder #TFNY "Create-a-Character" Contest
Our very first 13-bit Builder contest is live today! We need your help in decorating our Toy Fair New York 2016 Booth (#3255, February 13th-16th 2016) and want to feature YOUR character, created with Bloxels.
To enter you'll just need to create a character, submit it to the Bloxels Infinity Wall, and enter your information in the entry form at the bottom of this page. Our four winners will be mailed a t-shirt with their character printed on it and we'll also be featuring the winning characters on t-shirts that we'll be wearing in the booth during Toy Fair. One luck grand prize winner will also receive a framed print of their character!
This contest runs now through January 31st, so get building today and remember to submit your entry here!
- Get Bloxels and create a character! Characters must have animations for Jump, Idle, and Walk, but each does not necessarily have to be animated. Watch the Character Creation Video Tutorial for help.
- Characters must be uploaded to the Bloxels Infinity Wall. If you are under 13, be sure you get permission from your parents first. Watch the Infinity Wall Tutorial Video for help.
- You can enter as many characters as you wish for this contest.
- You must fill out one submission form PER ENTRY.
- All creations must be kid-friendly and appropriate, and original (no copying!).
- Winners will be announced on February 2nd, 2016! (This contest is over, see the winners here)
- The contest will run from the moment of this post until January 31st at 11:59pm
Prizes and Contest Winner Announcement
We will announce our favorite four (4) entries to be the winners on February 2nd, 2016, with one (1) of those four being the Grand Prize winner!
Each winner will receive a t-shirt with their winning Bloxels character on the front, and members of our team will wear shirts each day with your characters featured on it inside the Bloxels Booth (#3255) during the Toy Fair New York 2016, February 13-16, 2016!
The Grand Prize Winner will also receive a Framed Print of the Character along with their T-Shirt. We can't wait to see the cool characters you send us!
Winners will be announced on February 2nd, 2016! (This contest is over, see the winners here)
How are winners selected?
Winners will be selected based on up to 3 criteria. (1) the number of likes to character receives, (2) an internal Pixel Press team vote or an external guest judge vote evaluating creations based on creativity and complexity, and (3) any voting that is conducted on our social media accounts.
Votes will be tallied and winners will be notified on or before February 2nd, 2016. (This contest is over, see the winners here)
Be sure to share your entry on social media and with others via email using the Infinity Wall share feature. (watch the Infinity Wall Tutorial Video for more information on how to share).
When sharing on social media use hash tags #Bloxels #TFNY #13bitbuilder and tweet us at @bloxelsbuilder to make sure people can find your entry!
How to Enter this Contest
Once you have created a character, you must post it on the Infinity Wall and fill out your Contest Entry Form.
To post your creation on the Infinity Wall:
- Sign up for a Bloxels account (if you are under 13, be sure you get permission from your parents first)
- Be sure you're logged into your Bloxels account.
- Upload your creation on the Infinity Wall. (Watch the Infinity Wall Tutorial Video for help)
Contest Entry Form
The Entry form must be filled out with required fields in order to be eligible to win. The contest will run from the moment of this post until January 31st at 11:59pm.
Winners will be announced on February 2nd, 2016. (This contest is over, see the winners here)
UPDATE: Contest entry is now closed,
thanks to all who participated.
Remember to share!
When sharing on social media use hash tag #Bloxels #NYTF #13bitbuilder and tweet us at @bloxelsbuilder to make sure people can find your entry!