v.1.1.4 is now out on Apple devices, Kindle and Android will be available within 24 hours.
Hi all - This update (v1.1.4) is a big clean-up update, so we decided to share all the nitty gritty with you below. Gameboard capture is now improved dramatically, so if you were having trouble before, please give this new update a try!
- Enhancement : Faster Gameboard Capture Processor
- Enhancement : Better Gameboard Detection in Capture
- Enhancement : Better blank/empty block detection in Capture
- Enhancement : Added Capture Progress Bar, with SFX!
- Enhancement : Added various tips and help menus, full “tour” mode coming soon
- Enhancement : Added “Reset Tutorials” to settings (found in global nav menu)
- Fixed Bug : Library Disappearing after Quick Start
- Fixed Bug : Player/Enemies sometimes collide with Story Blocks
- Fixed Bug : Blocks turning semi-transparent in gameplay after editing Level Backgrounds
- Fixed Bug : Removed extra white space when scrolling through the library with filtered search
- Fixed Bug : Hero stuck in terrain after changing rooms in Game Editor
- Fixed Bug : Story blocks not allowing capital letters
- Fixed Bug : Infinity Wall update notification constant refresh loop
- Fixed Bug : Quick start level layouts being added to library
- Fixed Bug : WiFi available but no network connection still allowed access to Infinity Wall
- Fixed Bug : Water rendering above Story Block text
- Fixed Bug : Water occasionally stops behaving like water
- Fixed Bug : Player log in/log out issues
- Other : Various performance enhancements and bug fixes
Our next update (v1.2) will be a big one including a number of “getting started tours” for those who have been trouble familiarizing themselves with the app features. Keep an eye out for that coming soon.
Seeing other issues or have ideas to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all the best Bloxels resources, including activities, video tutorials and more visit explore.bloxelsbuilder.com